Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

90014, Los Angeles

Nathan and I are always looking for new things to do and new places to eat, and a few weeks ago we were watching "Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels" and this episode was a special on Los Angeles. One of the featured resturants was Clifton's Cafeteria in downtown Los Angeles, and Nathan and I knew the next place we were gonig to go when we had a chance. Clifton's was established in the 1930s and is an L.A. landmark. The deco is really interesting as well, it is 3 three stories of forest themed scenery. It is located in the heart of the fashion district so after lunch we walked through the streets of L.A. and I bought some polka-dot fabric to make a dress. On the way home we drove up Mulholland Drive to a lookout. Nathan had taken me there on our first date, but it was overcast so you could not see the view. Today was a nice clear day, so you could see all the way out to the Pacific Ocean. I think it is safe to say we really took in the whole Los Angeles experience today.












Comments

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form