Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Our First Trip to Underwood Farms


Whenever I would see families post pictures of them at Underwood Farms, I thought how fun it looked and would add going there to my mental to-do list. We finally had the opportunity to go a few weeks ago for a little birthday party. I can see why it is so popular. It is like the Disneyland of pumpkin patches. We, as in the kids, had fun feeding the farm animals, running through tunnels, going down slides, climbing on trains, going on a hayride. We didn't even get to do everything. It really is an all-day event.





Comments

  1. Where is this place? Ahhh Jayde is wearing the dress I made her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form