Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

A Stopover in Vegas

 On the drive home from Utah, we stopped in Las Vegas for the night. One of the first things we did was hit up the Aquarium at Mandalay Bay. We were excited to take Jayde knowing her love of animals. She was quite excited by all the sea life. I love watching her light up when she sees animals because it reminds me a little of myself. That night we got some dinner at Luxor and hit up Ceasar Palace for the Shops at the Forum.


 

The next morning we did some swimming. Yet again, I could hardly contain Jayde and had to end uip buying her a raft so I could be it some sort of relaxation. For lunch we hit up Grimialdi's Pizza and afterward we deiced to check out Circus Circus. It had been quite a while since either Nathan or I had been there, so we wanted to see what offered. 


Hudson had a total blast! There was a train ride there and Hudson rode it over and over and over again. He could have been there all day, but we needed to head home. When we were leaving Circus Circus, a young couple came up to us and asked us if we wanted this huge stuffed horse they had won but couldn't take with them on their bus tour. We of course said yes! So we went one with anew friend. 



Comments

Contact Form