Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Lombardi Ranch 2014 Edition

We couldn't let October pass by without visiting Lombardi Ranch, and I think Hudson had more fun this year than ever before. We decided to get there early on a Saturday to beat the heat and the crowd.


Hudson had the most fun on the firetruck. He could have drive it all day if it weren't for all the parents who wanted to take pictures of their babies driving it. Hudson was very understanding though and didn't fuss when his turn was over.


 Hudson got locked up. Doesn't he look ashamed?


  Hudson loves pumpkins as much as his mommy.


Me and my pumpkin.

The highlight of my day was when I asked Hudson to go stand with daddy for a picture and Hudson copied Nathan's exact stance. I mean, it was just too cute. Like father like son. 


After Lombardi Ranch, we went to lunch at In-n-Out, but stopped by Del taco for their fries, because In-n-Out's suck. The rest of the day was spent with a 3 hour nap, crocheting and playing (on Hudson's behalf) and ended with watching Hocus Pocus in bed.

Comments

  1. Looks like a perfect October day! Lombardi's is always a great photo op!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form