Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Time to Share

1. Maybelline Hot Plum Lipstick: I've been converted to Maybelline lipsticks. I can't get enough of them. They have so many colors, and consequently, I now have so many colors. My newest and favorite (at the moment) is Hot Plum. It's a bold color, but I am all about the bold colors these days. It's creamy and long lasting.

2. Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eye Liner: When I first purchased this, I almost returned it because it wasn't what I expected. I decided to give it a try, and now I really love it. You dip the brush into the pot of "ink" and apply. If you are not used to putting on eyeliner, I don't recommend it. This is for the intermediate to the advanced. It goes on smoothly, and it lasts. I like that I can draw it in a thin or thick cateye, becuase let's face it, I always do a cat eye.

3. Seiko Cleancut shaver: Okay, I've been using this for years. I love it. It's used for personal shaving. It's great for the bikini line, underarms, or facial hairs. It creates a smooth hair free shave without razor burn or ingrown hairs. You have to keep up on the shaving though, because once the hair grows past a certain length, it will not cut it. It is designed to cut short, short hair. I so recommend this product.

Comments

Contact Form