Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Trains at Griffith Park


This summer we went to Travel Town in Griffith Park a few times. The first time we went we had intentions of riding the train, but it had broken down just as we got there. So, a few weeks later, we went again, and we were able to ride it. We actually rode it twice. At the time, Hudson had just learned his train sound, so he loved hearing the "choo choo" of the train. This little train ride is extra sentimental for Nathan because his great grandmother used to take him on it when he was a boy. 

Comments

  1. I loved climbing on the trains at travel town. I don't know why I didn't take you kids there very often. Hudson will be a good age to enjoy the little train here next time he visits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form