Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Passover Easter


 The title of this post may seem a little odd, don't worry we didn't forget Easter this year; it was just a little unconventional. We celebrated Easter the day before at my Aunt Pam's home. We cooked up a yummy ham and "crack potatoes," otherwise known as funeral potatoes, and brought them to the dinner. I saw some family I haven't seen in months, and Hudson enjoyed exploring my aunts large, fruit-tree filled backyard.On actual Easter Sunday, Hudson and I went to church (Nathan works Sunday mornings), and then that night we went over to our good friend's home to celebrate Passover with them. A few weeks ago, we were discussing this holiday and determined we would come over and partake in the tradition. Chloe cooked delicious matzo ball soup and brisket. I even tried some gafelte fish. At first I was a little afraid, but turns out I like it. I made a yummy treat for dessert: s'more crispy treats found via Pinterest (look it up; they're delish). While the adult conversed, our kids had fun playing with all the toys. It was a great start to a week off from work.

Comments

Contact Form