Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Tradition: Getting the Christmas Tree

 
Over the weekend we got our Christmas tree, but before we went to Bob's Big Boy for dinner. It was Hudson's first time, well in the flesh; we went many times while I was pregnant seeing as I had a major craving for cheeseburgers. We got the usual "Original Big Boy Combo." We stopped at the mall on our way back into town. Nathan needed to buy some protein powder and we looked at some possible Christmas gifts. Seeing as the merry-go-around was right there, we decided to take Hudson on his first ride. He was a little unsure at first, but had fun...I think. We then got our tree. We have yet to decorate it. We probably will Thursday.  We can't do it until I get egg nog. It was a fun little family night.

Comments

  1. Ahhh I love to see how you are creating a tradition in your family. Sounds like a fun time. I miss the smell of a fresh tree!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form