Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

One Week Ago

 
Father's Day was a week ago. We celebrated while in Utah for my sister's wedding. Nathan has become a great father to Hudson. I see nothing but love in his eyes when he looks as his son, and when Hudson looks at his daddy he smiles immediately. When I went back to work for a month in May, Nathan watched Hudson during the day, and while it was hard for Nathan at times, he really got to know his little boy. I guess you can say they bonded. Nathan is a wonderful help and a supportive father and husband. He's given me strength in times when I've questioned myself. Being parents is truly a team effort, and I'm glad to have Nathan on my team--Team Hudson!
p.s. thank you for giving Hudson your eyes, they're my favorite.

Comments

Contact Form