Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

My Grandmother

In the early hours on Saturday October 8th, my grandmother passed away peacefully. I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with her in her last days. She will always be one of the classiest, most beautiful women I've know. She is now reunited with her eternal partner my grandfather. I am glad she was able to see me pregnant, and that I was able to see her genuinely happy for Nathan and me. I am lucky to have a few keepsakes of hers that I will cherish always.

Comments

  1. Your Grandmother was a beautiful lady!!! So glad she got to see you pregnant! Cherish those memories and keepsakes you have! She will always be in your heart! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form