Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Simple Summer


One simple thing I am enjoying this summer is the twilight, that time between 7:00 pm until the sun sets. The temperature cools, a breeze rustles the trees-- it is seriously the prettiest time of day. I always find myself drawn to go outside to relax. I am also loving waking up at my leisure and then being joined by Nathan (who usually woke up an hour earlier) and Sarah and Delilah who come and pounce and attack me with kisses. We spend a few moments together in bed as a family before beginning the day. I love the simple things.

Comments

  1. It's the simple things that are the best! Sleep is good, enjoy it! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twilight in Cali is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oten think about you in calif as I look at the sunset at twilight time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form