Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Cooler Nights

Last night Nathan and I went out with Spencer and Amanda. We went to The Arclight theater in Hollywood like we often do for a movie, and then down to Tito's Tocos for dinner. Amanda had never been so she was excited to have her first Tito's experience. She of course love it.

Last year, when we went there, Spencer took a picture of Nathan and I on top of the parking structure with Los Angeles in the background. When we went there last year Spencer mentioned how he hoped to have someone take a picture with there the following year. We are so happy that Amanda and him found each other, now Spencer doesn't have to be our photograper. I am now his as well.

We will have to make this a tradition. Each year we will take a picture here.

Spencer and Amanda

Comments

  1. What fun! I love having good friends to spend time with and make fun memories together.

    P.S. You ALWAYS look so beautiful in every picture! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form