Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Angels vs. Yankees

Nathan's niece and nephew (and therefore my niece and nephew) are in town from Utah for a while so Nathan and I are spending time with them. Nathan bought tickets to an Angel's Baseball game. I had never been to that stadium, and I thought it was really nice. They were playing the Yankees which is pretty much Nathan's favorite team so it was extra special.


Nathan and Issac are sporting their Yankee hats loud and proud.


The Angel's stadium.


Just Us!


Here we are again.


I zoomed in super far when the Yankee's were having a huddle.


Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter.


Then we went to the mall and shopped and ate dinner at Red Robin.

Comments

  1. Dude, I'm so bummed we never did BP together at Saugus. Good to see you Nate buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form