Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

Beach Trip #1

Nathan and I went to the beach today and believe it or not, but it was the first time we have done that since we have been together. Since it has been so hot here lately, we thought it would be a good way to ditch the heat, yet the beach was stinking hot as well! We went to Ventura because we didn't want to deal with the south bound traffic, but next time was will go to Zuma Beach. The beach was so rocky it hurt to walk anywhere (as you can see from the picture of me) . It was nice to get away though and enjoy the utopia California can be. In the pictures you see Nathan body surfing and me trying to take a half way descent picture without squinting too much.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form