That one Time I Decided to Sell LipSense

Just when I think I am on a roll with blogging, things come up and I get busy. Since I last blogged a lot has been going on, but the biggest change is I became a LipSense distributor. I really didn't plan on joining another MLM company. You know I had already done Beachbody and Usborne Books, but I kinda just happened on LipSense and started thinking about it. It wasn't until a few months later that I went for it. At first, I did it for the discount. I didn't think I would sell it, but I thought I'd at least share it with my friends. Two and a half months later I have advanced three ranks in the company and built a team of 14 girls and counting!

If you haven't heard about LipSense, it is a long-lasting, smudge-proof, kiss-proof lipstick. It's legit the best lip product out there and you can only get it through a LipSense distributor. 

I don't really want to bore you with it too much, but I am really excited about where this company is going and I am so excited to be a part of it. The team I am on just became a million dollar team in only 4.5. That just goes to show how amazing this company is and how quickly it is growing. If you'd like more info. or want to join my team. Contact me; I'd love to chat.

Join my LipSense FB groups here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/melodysvoicelips/

Here are a few of my favorite colors so far:



No comments

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.