Valentine's Day Gifts for Nathan



Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Are you ready?

I don't buy clothes for Nathan very often. He's kind of particular and it's hard to find clothes that fit him just right due to his size (and muscles). If I'm being honest, I stopped buying clothes for him a while ago unless I know it's something he 100% wants and knows will fit him.

I was thinking about Valentines Day and I what wanted to get him and I think these things are just his style: a henley, bootcut jeans, boots and aviators. Nice! And of course he needs to groom that beard of his, and smelling good is always a must. I love how Polo Red by Ralph Lauren smells.

What are you getting your lover this Valentine's Day? 

No comments

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.