Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Fashion Picks

 

I think I watch the Academy Awards because I love seeing all the glamorous gowns. Back in the day, when I wanted to be an actress, I think a major part was because I wanted to wear beautiful dresses like these. These three gowns are my best picks. I love the gold leafing on Amanda Seyfried's dress with the cut-out and collar, so regal. Plus her makeup is divine; she is the queen of the cat eye. Naomi Watts' gunmetal dress is dazzling. The cut and curve of the cut-out exposing her shoulder is perfect, and her hair--beautiful. I love the femininity of Kerry Washington's gown. The coral and gold combination is perfect against her skin tone, and I love the little bow at her waist. It's a perfect design. Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.