6 Years


Today, six years and one baby later, Nathan and I celebrate our anniversary. Last anniversary, we planned on going to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, but decided not to that day, and said we would in a weeks or so. I was big and pregnant and tired. Three days later I went into labor, and to this day we have not made it to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate our anniversary. Someday.
This year has brought many changes to our marriage. Hudson has enriched our lives more than we could have anticipated. This year I've seen Nathan turn into a wonderful father. He takes on many responsibilities that others may not and has consequently created a wonderful bond with his son. Nothing touches my heart more than seeing those two together.
I'm excited about the the wonderful adventures that are in store for us. I love you Nathan. Happy anniversary.

2 comments

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.