Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Wild Jungle Fairy





{Outfit: skirt, I made it; blazer, F21; top, Styles for Less; belt, Target; shoes, Styles for less; necklace, Styles for Less; watch, Fossil}

Today one of my students told me that I look like a wild jungle fairy. Maybe it's the blouse? I just thought about it, giggled, thanked him and went about passing out the papers. Personally, I don't really picture fairies wearing blazers...my students crack me up.

I've been looking forward to wearing this outfit since gathering my clothes for the 30 for 30. I made my yellow skirt last month, but this is the first time I've worn it. I am really happy with how it turned out. It's bright, cheery and versatile.

Classic Blazer | Everybody, Everywear
p.s. Today was blazer day over at EBEW.

{Check out my Sister Amber's Day 8}

14 comments:

  1. only the business fairies wear blazers. It is such a happy outfit. Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love student comments. You never know where their ideas come from.
    And I agree with Amber - what a happy, fun outfit!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are SO darling! and i cannot believe you made that skirt. amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made the skirt? Impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! you are too cute! love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have your wardrobe please. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make me a yellow skirt!!! You look great and so springy in all of these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit! I can't believe you made that skirt, it's so cute! And it's so crazy what students come up with my moms and teacher and I sub..so I hear some petty crazy things :P

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color of that skirt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the yellow skirt! And very jealous that you can be outside, bare legs & sandals! I love bright tights, but over winter!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  11. this outfit is hot!
    professional looking but still looking good!!!

    theresaisyourhomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.