I'll Give it a Shot...

I decided to try my hand at selling my handmade things. Friends and family have been encouraging me to do so ever since I posted my crocheted hats a little while ago. Finally, I thought, "What the heck! What do I have to lose?" So, now I have and Esty account (well I have had one for a while but never used it). As of now, I am primarily selling crochet beanies for baby girls ages 3-6 months. As I continue to crochet, I will add bigger sizes in various colors to my shop. Each hat is individual and one of a kind.

Here is my shop: Lap of Luxury Designs

Here are my hats thus far:

SNOW WHITE


BLUE JEAN BABY


NEOPOLITAN


G.I. JENNY


MUCH LOVE


AMBER



2 comments

  1. What a great idea! Now I am thinking to sell my jewelry on there too! Those hats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.