Etsy Shop Changes

I changed the way I am going to sell my hats on Etsy. All hats in my shop can be made in 5 sizes. So each hat will be made upon your order and will be custom made. Just choose which design you want and I will make it in whatever size you need.

PLEASE ALLOW ME A FEW DAYS TO GET THE HAT MADE FOR YOU :)

It is available in 5 sizes...

NEWBORN - measures 11.5" - 13" unstretched (can stretch up to approx. 2" larger) To Fit approx 0-3mos.

BABY - measures 16" unstretched (can stretch up to approx. 18") To Fit approx 0-6mos.

TODDLER - measures 18" unstretched (can stretch up to approx. 20") To Fit approx 6mos-4yrs old.

CHILD/TWEEN - measures 19" unstretched (can stretch up to approx. 21") To Fit approx 5-9 yrs old.

TEEN/ADULT - measures 20" unstretched (can stretch up to approx. 22") To Fit approx 10yrs-Adult.

To visit my, shop click on the following link: Lap of Luxury Designs

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad you are selling them. I have a friend who does photography for kids and newborns and she has been looking for some crocheted hats. Those are so cute! I will have to tell her about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 9 month old son looks so cute in his little cap, it's a perfect fit and he doesn't try to pull it off. Also my three year old loves his Camo cap!

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.