Sunday, January 18, 2009

Giving you the Lap of Luxury

I decided to join the craft business world. I have always been a sewer (if you keep up on my blog you will know this) so, after seeing many people put their talents to work, I decided to do the same. I have created my own business. I am sewing beautiful blankets. I am calling my business Lap of Luxury Designs. I have a blog for my blankets, click here to view. I am also selling my items on etsy.com, click here to view. Feel free to stop by and check them out. Thank you to all of you who inspired me to use my talents and share them with the world.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome, Melody! I love the blankets. What an exciting venture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just wanted to know if you can make baby blankets too. If so I want to know how much one would be ? Please let me know . Good luck with your blankets there way cute. Hope your doing good . Take care sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.