Friday, September 26, 2008

Playing Hooky

Since I am home today I will do this:

1. Use Google images to answer each question.

2. Choose your favorite picture from ONLY the first page.
make the Mosaic on MosiacMaker

3. Remember to explain all the pics.
Here it is:

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/userdata/28/2808/280814/2808141f677f875db9acfbba778f642b/saved/mosaic2585039.jpg


1. Your First Name: Melody--hence the music notes

2. Your Middle Name: Elizabeth--hence
Cate Blanchett from the movie "Elizabeth"

3. Your Last Name: Pellegrin. All the pictures were photography from a Roman, Italian photographer Paolo Pellegrin. The pictures where quit unique actually.

4. What Are You Doing Right Now? I am playing hooky (not ooky) I took the day off work. 5 days weekend baby!

5. Favorite Color: The rainbow represents how I like all colors.

6. Best Friend's nick-name: Well, Nathan is my best friend and some people call him Nate and the picture is of Hurricane Nate from September 2005.

7. Screen Name: My screen name is sweetmadns, but nothing came up for that so I made it sweetmadness, which is where my name originated from. It come from Sarah McLauchlan's song "Angel," where she says, "And in this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness tht bring me to my knees." The picture of this forlorn girl came up.

8.Age: I put in 25 since I am still 25 for another 4 days

9.Favorite Place: Home...like Nickell

10. Celebrity Crush: the Scotsman Gerald Butler

11. What do you want to be when you grow up? I would like to continue to perfect my abilities as a teacher

12. Past Love: I used to love Raccoons when I was little

13. Where were you born? Newhall, California

14. College Degree: English; therefore, a flag of Great Britain came up

15. Place you've visited: Maui Hawaii...I looking forward to returning one day

16. One word to describe you: Relaxed

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.