Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Is a Tad too Much?

I love love love my Coach purse, but after using it for 10 months I have come to the conclusion that it is a tad bit too small. So, now I am in the market for a new one. I won my last one on ebay, so I am looking on ebay for my new one. I came across this one and I LOVE it. It is very similar to my current one, and it is just a tad bit bigger than mine and since I only need a "tad" it's perfect! It has the leopard I love, as well as the zebra and polka-dots. Unfortunately, the price is a tad too much. But think about it ladies, what do you take with you every where you go everyday? Your purse! I would most certainly get my money's worth out of this tad bit too much purse...stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I say go for it. I always say go for it though so you probably shouldn't listen to me if you are wanting logical advice. I am always an advocate for getting new things. I think it would be wise because it is something you use every day. You would get your money's worth out of it and you could sell your old one to justify it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely your style. If Nathan says its not extravagent then you should buy it and keep it for your daughters to use someday. I wish I had kept some of my favorite things when I was young and stylish.
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.